Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Commercials

I think it's sad that I forgot about the Superbowl being on television today, and it was facebook statuses that  clued me in. Who tunes into the game just to watch the Superbowl commercials? Guilty as charged; I totally look forward to the commercials each year. At times the commercials are more memorable than the game. However, I don't think this year's batch of commercials were that good, especially since companies pay million(s) of dollars to reserve a spot. This posting is for all of those people who didn't watch the game but wants to be clued into some of the commercials this year. I definitely missed Betty White being in a commercial this year; I think all commercials should have at least a cameo from Betty White...

Honda CR-V: Matthew Broderick

Hyundai: Cheetah
Audi: Vampires
M&Ms: Party
Elton John:
Chevy: Apocalypse 
Doritos: K-9 Bribery
Best Buy:Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment