On pinterest it's called Quick Chicken; however, I am calling it 4-ingredient marinade chicken. It kind of reminds me of a baked sesame chicken. I revised the recipe a little bit for my own taste and availability of ingredients. I prepared it the night before so it ended up marinading overnight; however, the original recipe does not include that step. I served it with basmati rice. Enjoy!
|This is the chicken right before I put it in the oven.|
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon of minced garlic (recipe called for granulated garlic but I was out)
1.5 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of soy sauce (recipe called for 2 tablespoon, but I dislike salty food)
3 tablespoons of heinz hot ketchup with tabasco sauce
Directions: (modified to a quicker version by me)
1. Blend all ingredients (sans chicken) in a bowl.
2. Put a little of the sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
3. Place chicken in baking dish.
4. Cover rest of chicken with the remainder of sauce.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
If you would like to see the original recipe here it is www.food.com/recipe/quick-chicken-1-245708