Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blue Man Group

Pictures say a 1000 words, and all of those words are synonymous with AWESOME

My friends and I seeing The Blue Man Group

I have recently seen the The Blue Man Group, and it was amazing! So there are great shows and performances that come to the Midwest! It was definitely one of those performances that left a lasting effect. Not only was I entertained but I learned a lot. We were not the audience members that had to wear rain ponchos, but we got excellent seats on the floor. Here are my tidbits of wisdom and humor I obtained from this show.

-Never realized how entertaining and comical a Twinkie could be; it kind of stole the spotlight
-Learned about 1000 different words for the word butt
-Never had so much fun with toilet paper
-Learned 7 different Rock Concert dance moves
-Got to hear what a Lady Gaga song sounded like on pipes
-Got introduced to Apple's newest technological advancement, the GiPad
-Had a childhood flashback due to seeing three boxes of Captain Crunch cereal
-Am now curious how many marshmallows I can fit in my mouth.
-Kermit the Frog said it's not easy being green; well after seeing this performance, it's not easy being blue
-I never thought "being blue" would mean anything other than "being sad"

No comments:

Post a Comment