Thursday, August 29, 2013

Those Funny Canadians

I recently went on a trip to visit the cities of Richmond and Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada with one of my good friends from high school. This was my first time being in the city of Vancouver; therefore, we participated in some tourist destinations. One of those destination was the Historic Gaslight District in downtown Vancouver. While we were walking through this neighborhood I found some merchandise that I found to be amusing. The majority of the merchandise were t-shirts.

Evolution of a Canadian....eh!

Northern Exposure, Welcome to Canada

Take the Test:
If you got- 9 out of 10 correct: Congratulations, you are as Canadian as Stanfield's underwear and back bacon.
5 to 8 correct: Not bad...eh!
3 to 4 correct: You should be set adrift on Lake Louise in a canoe filled with Pierre Berton books.
0 to 2 correct: Oh! You're American. 


*I am Canadian*
I am not a lumberjack or a fur trader.
The BEAVER is a proud and noble animal.
I believe in diversity not assimilation.
I speak English and French not American.
I don't live in an Igloo or eat blubber or own a dog sled.
I pronounce it 'About' not 'A Boot'
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing.
It is pronounced 'zed' not 'zee'... ZED!!
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack.
I have a Prime Minister, not a president.

BEWARE: Moose dropping

May the Forest Be With You


All You-Can-Eat Buffet

I need a MOOSEage


No comments:

Post a Comment