Friday, August 2, 2013

Peas Can Be Witty

While my niece was visiting me in Seattle, we visited the Seattle's Children Museum, which should definitely make me a front-runner if not the guaranteed winner for the best aunt in the world award this year. It was five hours of me scanning the environment for germ-carrying, sticky, loud children while humoring my niece with the different interactive exhibits. She had a blast which is want truly matters, and the fact that I will probably never have to enter that prison again is just icing on the imaginary cake. However, during my visit, I did stumbled across a collection of pictures that were hung up in one of the play restaurants, Beansprouts, in the museum. Beansprouts is an actual restaurant in Seattle. The pictures on the wall displayed peas and word play on the word "peas".  I have never been a fan of eating peas and I think they smell awful. However, I thought the pictures were witty and I hope you enjoy them just as much as I did.

Pretty Peas
Beanpole
Let it Bean














No comments:

Post a Comment