Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My First Antique Store Experience

If one does not count the things that were in my grandma's house then I just had my first antique experience in Wenatchee, Washington. All of my "vast" knowledge about antiques comes from the many hours I have clocked watching television shows like The Antique Roadshow, Pawn Stars, and Storage Wars; so you can basically call me an expert...

It seems like no matter where I go that I am very easily amused by things to read, and the antique store was no exception.
My motto in life :)
What child wouldn't have wanted a McMetrics ruler in their Happy Meal.
Guns are the grown-up version of writing Woody on the bottom of your shoe  (Toy Story reference)

Who wouldn't want a Hilary Clinton Boogie Diva?!?!?!

I do not need to worry...I have been vaccinated.




No comments:

Post a Comment