Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Signs of Seattle

Since I live in downtown Seattle, everything is just a hop, skip, and jump away; therefore, of course I walk everywhere. Walking...slower than running, and much slower than driving; however, it gets me from point A to B while avoiding one way streets and road rage. I only have "walk rage" when I am shopping downtown because of holiday shoppers and tourists clogging up the sidewalks as they take pictures of pigeons and Subways (I kid you not).

However, throughout my many walks, I come across some reading material...through posted signs. Surprisingly, a lot of them pertain to dogs. 


Pepe Le Pew

A bilingual sign

Cautionary Signs

Most random prices for parking near the Space Needle

Yes...it is okay for you to turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment