Thursday, September 5, 2013

Progress on Bucket List

I came up with a bucket list last year for Seattle and the surrounding areas. Below is the progress I have made on that list. I honestly feel that as soon as I accomplish something on my list, I add two more things.

  • Washington State Ferries
On the ferry to Bainbridge Island from Seattle

  • Green Lake Park
View of the lake while walking the trail in early spring. There are turtles on the log in the water,

  • CenturyLink Field
I have been Sounders (soccer) games in CLink. This picture shows streamers falling after the Sounders scored a goal.

  • Golden Gardens Park
Late August waiting for the sunset 

  • Smith Tower
I purchased a groupon to go to the observation deck of Smith Tower. It provides a 360 degree viewpoint.

  • Japanese Tea Garden
I went to the garden in the spring and the cherry blossoms were in bloom.

  • Fremont Troll
For a while there was construction in this area so people were unable to climb on the troll.

  • Pacific Science Center
View of Space Needle from inside the courtyard of the Pacific Science Center

  • Otter Falls
View of Otter Falls

  • Parsons Garden
View of Upper Queen Anne from inside Parsons Garden

  • Pointe Defiance Zoo and Aquarium
Riding a camel with my niece

No comments:

Post a Comment