Friday, April 26, 2013

Perks of Losing Weight

After my move from the Midwest (Omaha, NE) to the Pacific Northwest (Seattle), my lifestyle changed significantly. I started walking more instead of driving; started doing outdoor activities with friends instead of sedentary activities; began eating healthier. The results of these changes are that I have lost weight (approximately 60 pounds in 11 months), which who wouldn't be happy with that....

Here are some of the "Perks" that I have enjoyed with my lifestyle changes:

  • You need links removed in your watch because it moves around now
  • Your "skinny" jeans now fit
  • Your sweatpants are now too big
  • Airplane seats now seem roomy
  • You are actually the weight that your driver license indicates
  • Friends start to notice a difference
  • Going up flights of stairs and not getting out of breath
  • Your calf circumference can now fit into boots...which means you can wear more shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment