Monday, December 10, 2012

Seattle Bucket List Progress

On a July 28th posting, I came up with a bucket list of things that I wanted to complete before I left Seattle (which I thought was going to be in March 2013). But now that I am staying in the Emerald City, I no longer have to meet a deadline to accomplish everything.  However, I was curious on my progress in 4.5 months, and so I thought I would take another gander at my initial Seattle Bucket List. Those in red are the things I have accomplished. I accomplished 29/78 things so far.

  • Chihuly Garden and Glass
  • Kerry Park
  • Museum of Flight
  • Pike Place Market
  • Safeco Field
  • Washington State Ferries
  • Green Lake Park
  • Hiram M. Chittenden Locke
  • Seattle Public Library
  • Columbia Center Sky View
  • Giant Wheel
  • University of Washington (Suzzalo Library)
  • Bill and Melinda Gates Foundations Visitor Center
  • Volunteer Park Conservatory
  • Theo Chocolate
  • Woodland Park Zoo
  • Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
  • Seattle Art Museum (SAM)
  • CenturyLink Field
  • Kubota Garden
  • Washington Park Arboretum
  • Alki Beach
  • Space Needle
  • Burke-Gilman Trail
  • Gas Works Park
  • Golden Gardens Park
  • Waterfall Garden Park
  • Smith Tower
  • Japanese Tea Garden
  • Fremont Troll
  • Lake Washington
  • EMP Museum
  • Fry Art Museum
  • Olympic Sculpture Park
  • Victoria Clipper
  • Lake Union
  • Seattle Aquarium
  • Seattle Center Monorail
  • The Center of Wooden Boats
  • Blake Island State Park
  • Original Starbucks
  • Pacific Science Center
  • Taproot Theater
  • Seattle Asian Art Museum
  • 5th Avenue Theater
  • The Gum Wall
  • Myrtle Edwards Park
  • Seward Park
  • Chinatown International District
  • Tillicum Village
  • Sand Point Magnuson Park
  • Key Arena
  • Occidental Park
  • Edmonds Underwater Park
  • Mount Rainier
  • Museum of Glass
  • Argosy Cruises
  • Belvedere Viewpoint
  • Chateau Ste. Michelle
  • Underground Tour
  • Jimmy Hendrix Statue
  • Snoqualmie Waterfall
  • NW African American Museum
  • St. Ignatius Chapel
  • Fishermans Terminal
  • Lenin, statue of Vladimir
  • Otter Falls
  • Fauntleroy Park
  • Golden Gardens Park
  • Kinnear Park
  • Lopez Island Vineyards
  • Madison Park Beach
  • Parsons Gardens
  • Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium
  • Ride the Ducks
  • San Juan Safaris
  • Seattle by Foot
  • Tacoma Art Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment