Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Canadian T-shirt: Hockey > Women

Hockey and Canada go together like two peas in a pod. While I was walking downtown Victoria, I saw this t-shirt and definitely found it amusing...hopefully you will find it amusing as well! Due to the reflection in the window I went ahead and type it out as well to make it easier to read, enjoy.

  1. In hockey, everyone likes it rough.
  2. You only get 5 minutes for fighting.
  3. Puck is not a dirty word.
  4. You don't have to play in the neutral zone.
  5. It's possible to score a few times a night.
  6. When you pull the goalie nobody gets pregnant.
  7. Missing teeth doesn't stop you from scoring.
  8. You can always get new wood if your stick breaks.
  9. The Zamboni gets to clean up the mess.
  10. Periods only last 20 minutes.
And here's another amusing thing I came across while walking downtown, I think the same could be said about coffee:
Apron says: Wine improves with age. I improve with wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment