Monday, April 9, 2012

Website: Hollywood & Swine

In high school I would definitely purchase and read all of the gossip/tabloid magazines in order to stay up to date on celebrity news. My mom has said that her generation remembers exactly where they were when JFK was assassinated. My generation has the legacy of knowing exactly where we were when Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears broke up.  I don't think this is the future Whitney Houston hoped for and sang about. Today I am a recovering tabloidohlic (I've been sober for 7 years, with only 2 relapses), so I just read the cover of those magazines while I am waiting in line at the checkout counter.

However, I am a religious Entertainment Weekly reader, even though I don't have cable. In the most current EW issue, there is page on a new website called Hollywood & Swine. It is the new place to go to find out the latest news about your favorite celebrities and all things Hollywood that you won't find anywhere else; because they make it all up.

The current made-up headlines are:
  • Adam Sandler Enters Rehab for Addiction to Making Really, Really Bad Movies
  • Katy Perry Gives Russell Brand $20 Million Dollars to Stop Acting
  • Mark Wahlberg Injured After Attaching Himself To Too Many Projects
  • Spielberg Set To Direct Spielberg Biopic
  • Disney to Give A New iPad 3 to Anybody Who Goes and Sees the Movie John Carter
  • Over 1,300 Women Killed After Jumping in Front of Oncoming Traffic in Hopes Ryan Gosling Would Save Them
  • Starbucks Bans Screenwriters From All 19,435 Locations Worldwide
To read more ridiculously, but could be true headlines and stories, visit the website http://hollywoodandswine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment